This year's pledge form can be filled out on a computer, signed electronically, and are 508 compliant pledge form.
INSTRUCTIONS (for online giving)
For employees at state agencies and universities offering online giving through www.SECCTexasGiving.org, use this step-by-step guide to help you consider making a contribution.
UNSURE IF YOUR STATE AGENCY/UNIVERSITY IS OFFERING ONLINE PLEDGING?
Here's a listing of state agencies and universities offering online pledging through www.SECCTexasGiving.org this year.
PLEASE NOTE: Some universities offer online giving through a different online platform. If you do not see your agency or university listed, please reach out to your SECC Campaign Coordinator or Local Campaign Manager.
All there is to know about the SECC and the rules and statute that govern the campaign:
The following are commonly-used SECC abbreviations:
SECC State Employee Charitable Campaign
LCM Local Campaign Manager
LEC Local Employee Committee
LECC Local Employee Committee Chair
SWF Statewide Federation
ECC Employee Campaign Coordinator
SWC Statewide Coordinator
SAC State Advisory Committee
SPC State Policy Committee
SCM State Campaign Manager
SOS If you run into trouble, call the SCM!
Downloadable WinZip folder contains an assortment of graphics that are:
- HIGH RESOLUTION (300 dpi) … suitable for placement in print applications.
- VECTOR-BASED PDFs … which means that they may be PROPORTIONALLY resized as needed, without compromising visual integrity.
- RASTERIZED IMAGES … in an assortment of formats (GIF, JPG, PNG, WMF)
- COLOR (CMYK = 4C process) as well as GRAYSCALE (K = black/white).
- Search Online Database of 2021 Charities
- PDF Directory of Charities
- The full SECC directory, which includes a listing for each statewide and local charities for all SECC regions across Texas
- Mini-Directory of Charities
- Unlike the online database and PDF directory's complete listing of all information for each charity, the mini-directory only features each charity's code number, name, and administrative percentage.
- When printed, the mini-directory is folded newsletter-style with a blank mailing panel and are sized to fit into a #10 envelope.
- Mini-Directory for each Region:
Your role as campaign coordinator — educating, motivating and inspiring your fellow employees — is central to the success of your organization’s charitable campaign. You will serve as a cheerleader, storyteller, and the “go-to” person for information — and this will be your guide!
Please use these materials to engage Spanish-speaking employees as well. If you need additional information please contact your Local Campaign Manager or the State Campaign Manager.
¿De qué se trata? (What's it all about)
Formulario de autorización de la Campana SECC (SECC Authorization Form - Front)
Formulario de autorización de la Campana SECC (SECC Authorization Form - Back)
Virtual Meeting Backgrounds
Other Meeting Software Backgrounds
SECC Email Signatures
Statewide Charities Videos
America's Best Charities -
- Children's Craniofacial Association
- Hispanic Association of Colleges and Universities
- Patriot Paws Service Dogs
CHC: Creating Healthier Communities -
EarthShare of Texas -
Global Impact -
Local Independent Charities of Texas -
Texas Match the Promise Foundation -